How to install:
We are rolling out our new RMM agent and once we emailed you on the link to download our RMM tool, it will have your company name associated to it.
please click on the link to download the installer and just double click it to install. That's it. It
Agent Minimum specification requirements:
CPU: 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
RAM: 1GB Memory
HDD: Must have 1GB* of Storage available (size will vary depending on policy)
OS: Windows 7 or newer** (Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, see below for specifics)
*An internet connection is required for initial setup and for the agent to check in. Once the agent is installed, if the internet were to drop, the agent would continue to operate offline.
** The Syncro Agent requires compatibility with .NET 4.6.2 (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/get-started/system-requirements)
Here is what you will need to get started to get a Syncro Agent onto your device:
1) Your Customer stored in Syncro. (Click here to learn how to add a customer)
2) The physical Customer's device that you would like to install the Syncro Agent on.
And that's it! You are ready to install the Syncro Agent!
Silent Installation Instructions
To install via command line or to script a silent install please see this document: https://help.syncromsp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003242413-Importing-Existing-Assets-from-another-RMM
Using the install file to install Syncro:
Now that you have your installer all ready, you will want to open up the installer on the device with Administrator permissions. This will queue up the install, and name the asset after the computer name. You will receive a confirmation message like this once the install is completed:
iSpeed Syncro RMM Agent:
- Send support a message: Allows you to send a message to our support engineers regarding your issue
- iSpeed HelpDesk: A link to send a support ticket request
- Download Teamviewer QuickSupport: Download the latest TeamViewer Quick Support for us to assist you.
- Like our FB Page: Click on this to go to our offical FaceBook page
- iSpeed WebSite: Link to our offical Website
If you are ever having any trouble installing Syncro, you can always contact help@SyncroMSP.com and we will be happy to help! However, here are some troubleshooting tips to help you get up and running even faster.
1) When installing Syncro on the device, please make sure to run the installer as an Admin.
2) If you ever wish to reinstall Syncro, please reboot the device after uninstalling before trying to reinstall Syncro.
3) It is always a good idea to try downloading a new, fresh installer from the Customer Details page to ensure your installer is up to date.